Atlantic County Harley-Davidson is proud to introduce our NEW Express Lane© Service Center.
As the name implies, the goal of this exciting new program is to get you in and out quickly – with no appointment necessary!
For jobs that take only 1 hour or less.
The Express Lane© Service Center:
- Gives you more freedom and flexibility because there's no need to schedule your visit
- Requires no commitments-with no appointments to keep saves you time and hassle
We have the best-trained Technicians and Service Consultants anywhere, so your motorcycle is in good hands!
VISIT US SOON AND EXPERIENCE A NEW TYPE OF PREMIER MOTORCYCLE SERVICE!
To find out more about our NEW Express Lane© Service Center, give us a call at 609-652-5555 EX-3. Or stop in anytime..
Ride in, Ride out, Ride on!
Service Department features:
- PHD/Factory Certified Technicians
- Complete Engine Rebuild
- Engine Upgrades for Size/Horsepower
- Factory recommended maintenance and service
- Tire changes
- Collision repairs
- Complimentary "hog wash and dry" after each service
- Complete detail service avaiable
- Powertrain diagnostics
- Breakdown service available during business hours
- Scheduled appointments
- Ride in available, first come first serve
- Warranty Repairs
- Custom Work
All Vehicles EXCEPT Springer and Sportster models.
1K, 5000, 10,000, 20,000 mile interval:
- Safety Recall Check
- Service Bulletin Check
- Oil & Filter Change
- Inspect Air filter element, service as needed
- Change Primary Fluid
- Adjust Primary Chain
- Adjust Clutch
- Change Transmission Fluid
- Inspect Brake Pads & Rotors
- Check Brake Fluid levels
- Adjust and Lubricate Throttle cables
- Adjust and Lubricate Clutch Cable
- Lubricate Jiffy Stand
- Operation of all electrical components
- Tire Inflation/nitrogen
- Rear belt tension and alignment
- Wheel spoke tightness (as needed)
- Wheel Bearing Repack (as needed)
- Replace spark plugs
- Choke operation (if equipped)
- Road Test
- Wash Bike
Sportsters: Same as above EXCEPT no transmission lubricant and the primary oil is Sport/Trans fluid.
Springer Softails: Springer front end components are serviced at the 500 mile service and thereafter at the 20,000 mile interval. (additional 1.5 hours needed)
10,000 mile service:
- Adjust Steering Stem Bearings
- Retorque Engine Mounts
- Retorque Swingarm Pivot Bolts
- In Addition to Above
20,000 mile service:
- Change Fork Fluid
- In Addition To Above
Authorized Pro-Charger Dealer
Atlantic County Harley-Davidson is a full service dealership. If you motorcycle no longer runs as well as you remember, let our service technicians help restore it to top condition. Our Dyno machine and well qualified experienced technicians will tweak your machine to get the most performance out of it as possible. Contact us today to schedule your next service appointment at 609-652-5555.